ORMOND BEACH –
A candlelight burial is designed tonight to remember dual Central Florida teenagers killed in a highway pileup.
The teenagers were killed late Thursday night in Ormond Beach, along a widen of Interstate-95 when 3 cars collided.
One of those victims, 17-year-old Meredith Smith, was a tyro during Flagler Palm Coast High School and a daughter of a Public Works Director and City Engineer in Flagler Beach. She, along with 18-year-old Lane Brunsed from Bunnell were killed in a crash.
Two others were hurt, one critically.
A burial for a victims will take place during 7:30 p.m. on Flagler Beach, nearby South Fourth Street and a Pier.
LATEST VOLUSIA COUNTY NEWS
- Vigil designed for teenagers killed in I-95 pile-up
- Elderly lady killed, struck twice by same van
- Local springs packaged as people try to stay cool
- DeBary couples carjacked during gunpoint
- Elderly motorist suffers medical episode, crashes into pole
- 2 children burnt in New Smyrna Beach strew fire
- Two teenagers identified in lethal I-95 pile-up
- I-4 pile-up causes delays in Altamonte Springs
- 80,000-year-old skeleton blank from Holly Hill facility