- Agent Dash Double Diamonds Weekend For iOS And Android
- Alien Breed Receives Price Cut Smackdown
- Win A $15 iTunes Gift Card, Then Download The Best iPhone And iPad Games
- Minecraft Pocket Edition Update 0.3.3 Unleashes Skeletons And Spiders
- Wild Blood: Gameloft’s First Unreal Engine Powered Mobile Adventure
The 90s gave birth to some of the greatest characters in gaming, from the thrill-seeking Lara Croft to the super speedy Sonic the Hedgehog. Chief among them? Crash Bandicoot, a fun-loving critter that quickly became the face of Sony’s PlayStation console. He starred in some of the coolest games for the system, titles that (as some will argue) stood side-by-side with the best Mario and Sonic had to offer during this period. Let’s also not forget about Crash Team Racing, a game that gave the Mario Kart series serious competition.
Unfortunately, Crash hasn’t faired nearly as well the past 10 years. Not only did he change developers since the original Naughty Dog days, but also publishers, companies that proceeded to churn out games that failed to recapture the old magic. Today, it would appear he falls under Activision’s wing, with the publisher releasing two Crash Bandicoot Nitro Kart games on the App Store.
To read more, please visit Modojo.