DAYTONA BEACH –
The Florida Highway Patrol pronounced 3 people, including a lady and dual children, were killed in an collision on Interstate 95 in Volusia County.
A orator for FHP pronounced a Mercedes outpost crashed after withdrawal a highway in a southbound lanes of I-95 around 4 p.m. Friday.
The woman, identified as 38-year-old Michelly Zulfiqar, and one child, 10-year-old Hami Zulfiqar, died during a scene.
Troopers pronounced a third victim, 3-year-old Dani Zulfiqar, after died during Halifax Hospital.
A fourth passenger, 4-year-old Sami Zulfiqar, is listed in vicious condition during Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children in Orlando.
The collision is still underneath investigation.
Latest News: Volusia County
- 911 call: Lady gored in a arm by bull
- Teen dragged to genocide behind pickup in Deltona
- Deputies demeanour for clues in sharpened of Deltona man
- Woman harmed by longhorn in competition during Cracker Day rodeo
- Child dies week after I-95 pile-up that killed 3 others
- Police examine questionable container during Port Orange Walmart
- Firefighter arrested in Daytona Beach Police harlotry sting
- Volusia deputies looking for sharpened victim’s automobile
- Woman donates tux for plant in lethal child abuse box